ClubCorp USA, Inc. d/b/a Invited and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, including affiliated clubs (collectively the “Company,” “Invited,” “we,” “us” and “our”), welcome you to our websites and the Invited (formerly ClubLife) mobile app, as applicable (individually and collectively, the “Site”). By using or accessing this Site, you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Although Invited makes reasonable efforts to update this Site and keep the Information on this Site current and accurate, it makes no representations or guarantees whatsoever as to the accuracy of any content or material contained on this Site. All content and materials on this Site are, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, provided “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- By using or accessing this Site, you acknowledge that none of the parties involved in creating, producing or delivering this Site, including but not limited to Invited, its officers, directors, agents, affiliates (including its clubs), owners or subsidiaries, is liable for any incidental, consequential, indirect, special, exemplary or punitive damages, or any other losses of any kind, resulting or arising in any way from the use or inability to use this Site, including without limitation, any damages or losses incurred as a result of downloading or copying material from this Site. You hereby release and agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Invited, its officers, directors, agents, affiliates (including its clubs), owners and subsidiaries harmless from and against all damages due to claims arising from or related to your access, use or misuse of this Site.
- Invited reserves the right to change, modify, alter or revise any of these terms and conditions, or any of the Information contained on this Site, without notice or obligation to you. By using this Site, you agree to be bound by any such changes or revisions. You should periodically review these terms and conditions, so that you may be aware of any changes or revisions. Failure to do so will not relieve you of the obligation to be bound by changes and revisions in these terms and conditions.
- This Site may contain third-party links and advertisements. By accessing and using this Site, you agree that Invited does not, directly or indirectly, indicate or imply any approval, sponsorship, endorsement, association or affiliation with the third-party links or advertisements, unless specifically expressed therein. You further agree that Invited is not responsible for the content of any site linked to this Site, any third-party advertisements on this Site, or of any pages not part of this Site, specifically including but not limited to any linked sites or off-site pages containing any material or content that could be construed as obscene, pornographic, profane or the use or distribution of which is in any way unlawful. Invited is not responsible for any errors or omissions contained within any third-party advertisement contained within this Site, and reserves the right to make changes and regulate content without notice. Accordingly, all third-party information is provided “AS IS.” You acknowledge that any reliance upon any third-party links or advertisements shall be at your sole risk. Unless you obtain prior written authorization from Invited, you may not create or establish any link between your own or a third-party website and this Site. To request written authorization to do so, please refer to the address at the bottom of the page.
- You and Invited agree that neither of us will bring any claim as a representative member of a class or in a private attorney general capacity against the other, or against Invited’s officers, directors, agents, affiliates (including its clubs), owners or subsidiaries. THIS MEANS YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING A CLASS ACTION OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CLAIM. You and Invited retain our respective rights to make any complaint to regulatory agencies or governmental investigators and authorities and to cooperate with any such agencies, investigators or authorities. You understand and agree that the waivers of rights in this section, including the waiver of any right to assert a class action, are knowing and voluntary.
- If you have a membership at a club or property within the Invited network, all matters arising from or relating to such membership, including any disputes, concerns or other issues related to it, remain subject to the terms and conditions of your membership agreement with such respective club or property.
- Any legal notices regarding the Site should be sent to Invited, Attn: General Counsel, 3030 LBJ Freeway, Suite 500, Dallas, Texas 75234.
Revised February 2023