As a Invited employee, you can request financial assistance in times of crisis.Opens in new tab Request Assistance Guidelines & FAQ
Participate in a Charity Classic Event
Participate in our annual Charity Classic dining and golf events to support the E.C.F. at Invited clubs coast to coast.Opens in new tab Find An Event
Make a difference in Invited employee partner’s lives. Funds for the E.C.F come from Employee Partner donations as well as private donations.Opens in new tab Make A Donation
Your donations to the E.C.F. assist those people you connect with when you visit the club. From your favorite server at dinner to your Member Experience Director, assistance is available to all club and home office Employee Partners. The Foundation helps those individuals in the midst of crisis such as home loss, death, illness, as well as domestic situations.
The E.C.F. has approved 98% of all requests and has assisted over 2,100 Invited Employees and their families since it’s creation in August 2007.
On average the E.C.F. receives five requests for assistance a week. We continue to encourage all donations as requests for assistance continue to increase.
The Impact You've Made:
- After a routine surgery, an Employee developed an infection which delayed their return to work. The E.C.F. helped pay the rent as well as provided groceries.
- During a divorce, an Employee and their children lost their home due to foreclosure and were staying in a shelter. The E.C.F. assisted by getting them into an apartment and helping them provide for household needs.
- Unable to work for twelve days due to a hospitalization, an Employee was given assistance for rent, auto insurance and groceries.
- An Employee's spouse passed away after a long battle with cancer. Assistance was provided to pay funeral expenses.
- Due to a domestic situation at home, an Employee was given assistance to be able to move into a new apartment.
- A fire destroyed an Employee's home, leaving the family displaced. The E.C.F. assisted with mortgage payments as well as helping provide for necessities after the fire.
E.C.F. Board Members
The Employee Partners Care Foundation is composed of five Employees. Employees that serve on the Board do so on a voluntary basis. The Board approves requests, and determines the amount and type of assistance provided to Employees.
Tony serves as the President of the E.C.F. He joined Invited in 2001 and is currently a Vice President in Information Technology. Prior to that, Tony served 9 years in a variety of Financial and Information Technology rolls with Lockheed Martin (Sandia Laboratories). He holds a BBA in Accounting from Baylor University as well as an MBA in Information Technology from the University of New Mexico.
Katie serves as the Secretary of the E.C.F. She joined Invited in 1989 and is the Director of Member Services at the Home Office of Invited.
Susie serves as Treasurer of the E.C.F. She joined Invited in 2012 and is currently Vice President of Club Accounting. Susie started her career in public accounting at Coopers & Lybrand (now Price Waterhouse Coopers, LLC) and has since held various leadership positions in accounting and audit in industries including oil & gas, hospitality and retail. Susie holds a BBA in Management and Accounting from the University of North Texas and is a Certified Public Accountant.
Rick Kroner serves as a Board Member of the E.C.F. Rick joined Invited in 2002 and has been General Manager at clubs in Seattle, Dallas, and is now at Mid-America Club in Chicago. Rick holds a Bachelors Degree in Hotel & Restaurant Management from University of Wisconsin.
Trisha serves as the Coordinator of the E.C.F. She is responsible for receiving applications, gathering additional information, and dispersing funds accordingly.
Emily serves as an Executive Advisor of the E.C.F. She joined Invited in 2019 as Chief Legal Officer. Prior to that, Ms. Decker served as Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary for Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. from 2011 to 2018, providing departmental oversight for Legal, Enterprise Risk Services, Government Relations, Corporate Social Responsibility and Philanthropy. While at Buffalo Wild Wings, she also helped create and implement strategies to grow the company and provided legal counsel in developing brand strategy. She holds a J.D. from University of Michigan Law School and a B.A. from Duke University.