- 54-Hole Team Tournament
- Daily Formats: Scramble, Modified Alternate Shot, Best Ball
- Gross & Net Scoring
- Open & Senior Divisions
- Teams whose Male Player is 60+ years of age at the start of the event qualify for the Senior Division
- Depending on the total number of teams and team handicap ranges, each division may be flighted
- Tee Assignments
- Open Division / Male Tee
- Senior Division / Male or Senior Tee
- All Women Play from Forward Tees
2024 Package Information Coming Soon!
Join the email list to be the first to know when information is available.
Tournament Registration Details
- All teams are required to complete an online player registration via the Golf Genius Couples Tournament Portal.
- January 1-14, 2024 – Exclusive Entry Window for 2022 Tournament Participants
- January 15-March 31, 2024 – Open Entry for all Invited Members
- Deadline for Entry is March 31, 2024. If field capacity is reached sooner than March 31, members who submit an online registration will automatically be placed on a priority waitlist. Members will be moved off the Wait List beginning April 1, 2024, in the order which they signed up to backfill any cancelations or additional spots in the field which may be added on a space available basis.
Entry Terms & Conditions
- Members’ club account will be billed within 14 business days of when their registration is submitted.
- If the National Tournament you’re registering for offers a payment by credit card option, the member’s card will be charged at the time their registration is submitted. Please note a 3% surcharge is added to the Member Entry Package rate to cover credit card processing charges.
- Members may cancel their registration for a refund prior to the March 31, 2023, entry deadline of once Open Entry closes, whichever comes sooner. After Open Entry closes, there will be no refunds for registered player cancelations unless the member or the members club provides a fully paid substitute to replace the canceling member. All cancelation requests must be submitted to the Director of National Tournaments in writing. Refunds for entry charges billed to member accounts will be made within 30 days from when the member’s cancelation request is approved by the Director of National Tournaments.
- A complete summary of Tournament Entry Terms and Conditions along with Player Waiver is provided above the online registration form. In order to successfully submit the player registration, a member must acknowledge that he/she has read the Terms and Conditions and agrees to them.
THIS COMPLETE TOURNAMENT EXPERIENCE IS LIMITED TO 50 MEMBER TEAMS. SPACES WILL BE CONFIRMED ON A FIRST-TO-SIGN-UP BASIS.
Once capacity is reached a Wait List will be established to backfill any cancelations and/or fill additional places in the field on a space-available basis pending The Greenbrier’s room and golf occupancy levels.