- 54-holes; Cumulative Best Ball Team Score
- Tournament rounds will be played on the South, Fazio, and North Courses
- Teams may be Member/Member or Member/Guest
- Open (One or Both Players Under 55 years of age)
- Senior (Both Players Over 55 years of age with a combined age + individual handicap index equal to a minimum of 65)
- Based on the total number of players in the field, Divisions will be flighted based on the combined handicap indexes of both team members
- Teams will compete for Gross and Net Awards & Pro Shop Certificates in all flights within both divisions
- Participants will receive 90% of their handicap based on current GHIN handicap indexes, adjusted to tournament handicaps for each course
- Tee Assignments:
- Men & Seniors with age and handicap index equaling less than 65 will play from the Regular Tees
- Senior Men with age and handicap index equaling 65 or higher will play from the Senior Tees
- All women will play from the Forward Tees
Firestone Country Club is conveniently located less than an hour south of Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, just off Interstate 77 in Akron, Ohio.
Firestone Country Club
452 E Warner Rd
Akron, OH 44319
Airport Information – Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE) is the primary airline gateway to and from Firestone Country Club. Commercial and Private Jet service is also available to and from Akron Canton (CAK).
Cleveland, OH (Approximately 44 miles, 45 minutes)
Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
Akron, OH (Approximately 9 miles, 15 minutes)
Akron Canton Airport
Firestone Country Club offers shuttle van service from the following airports. Shuttle service is not included in tournament entry.
- Cleveland/Hopkins rate per van is $110/one way
- Akron/Canton rate per van is $80/one way
Terms & Conditions
- Members’ club account will be billed within 14 business days of when their registration is submitted.
- If the National Tournament you’re registering for offers a payment by credit card option, the member’s card will be charged at the time their registration is submitted. Please note a 3% surcharge is added to the Member Entry Package rate to cover credit card processing charges.
- Members may cancel their registration for a refund prior to the March 31, 2023, entry deadline of once Open Entry closes, whichever comes sooner. After Open Entry closes, there will be no refunds for registered player cancelations unless the member or the members club provides a fully paid substitute to replace the canceling member. All cancelation requests must be submitted to the Director of National Tournaments in writing. Refunds for entry charges billed to member accounts will be made within 30 days from when the member’s cancelation request is approved by the Director of National Tournaments.
- A complete summary of Tournament Entry Terms and Conditions along with Player Waiver is provided above the online registration form. In order to successfully submit the player registration, a member must acknowledge that he/she has read the Terms and Conditions and agrees to them.
THIS COMPLETE TOURNAMENT EXPERIENCE IS LIMITED TO 41 MEMBER TEAMS. SPACES WILL BE CONFIRMED ON A FIRST-TO-SIGN-UP BASIS. Once capacity is reached a Wait List will be established to backfill any cancelations and/or fill additional places in the field on a space available basis pending Firestone’s room occupancy levels.
Single Occupancy (1 player / 1 bed in room) = $3,575 per person
Double Occupancy (2 players / 2 beds in one room) = $2,975 per person
Player + Non-Golf Guest (2 persons / 1 bed in one room) = $4,250 per couple
** Please note – Firestone Country Club has converted most of their rooms to single occupancy (one bed). A limited number of double occupancy rooms are available and those will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis. While requests for a specific room type or location on property can be made on the player entry form, any such requests will be accommodated strictly on a room availability basis. No rooms will be allocated prior to submission of the online tournament entry form.