Racquet Sports Attire
Proper Racquet Sports attire shall consist of:
- Proper tennis shoes (non-marking or white-soled shoes)
- Proper tennis clothing (white, pastel or apparel manufactured expressly for tennis).
- In cold weather sweat shirts and warm-ups are permitted in colors or traditional white.
- Tennis shirts and tennis shoes are to be worn at all times.
- Tennis attire must properly fit the Member.
- Tennis attire should include proper undergarments.
- Proper attire and appropriate footwear applies to tennis courts and tennis shop.
- Proper attire applies to all Members ages 5 and older and their guests.