The following style etiquette is enforced within the Club according to the guidelines set forth by Buckhead Club’s Board of Governors:
- Business Professional or ‘Smart Casual’ Attire
- Jackets required for men in the Peachtree Dining Room during the evening (with the exception of Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- Professional denim is permitted; Ripped/torn denim not allowed
- Shorts, men’s hats, tank tops, flip-flops, exercise tights, and other athletic wear are not permitted in the Club
Members are encouraged to conduct business in the Club, and are asked to adhere to the following etiquette:
- Cell phones should remain on vibrate at all times.
- Please refrain from using speakerphone
- Please be aware/respectful of fellow members in your vicinity when conducting phone conversations
- Cell phone conversations are not permitted in the Peachtree Dining Room at any time.