Tennis House Rules
Please follow Brookhaven Country Club House Rules to make sure everyone can enjoy the Tennis Complex.
- Courtesy and consideration should be observed at all times.
- Foul language and unsportsmanlike conduct are forbidden.
- Do not allow children to disturb or disrupt play.
- No more than 4 people are allowed on a court at one time, unless supervised by a Pro.
- No toddlers or infants are allowed on court during play.
Members may book Climate & Covered Courts up to a week in advance. Outdoor Courts may be booked one day in advance.
There is no charge for Outdoor Court reservations. We offer 2 different rates on our indoor courts.
- Members are required to register their Guests at the desk before playing
- Our guest policy allows guests of Brookhaven members to play once a month, but no more than 6 times a year
Prime Time Rates
|Monday - Friday||9 AM - 1 PM & 5 PM - Close|
|Saturday/Sunday/Holidays||9 AM - Close|
|Climate Courts | $18/hour||Covered Courts | $15/hour||Guest Fee | $10|
Non-Prime Time Rates
|Monday - Friday||1 PM - 5 PM|
|Saturday/Sunday/Holidays||7:30 AM - 9 AM|
|Climate Courts | $14/hour||Covered Courts | $12/hour||Guest Fee | $10|
Free Time (Brookhaven Members ONLY)
Monday - Friday | 6 AM - 9 AM | Climate Controlled & Covered Courts
The cancellation policy for:
- Climate Controlled & Covered Courts | 24 hours in advance
- Outdoor Courts | 2 hours in advance