Key Events on Belmont's Annual Tennis Calendar
- Junior Program (4 to 18 years olds)
- Adults Classes (up to Intermediate Level)
- Adult Drill Groups (Advanced Players)
- Northern Virginia Tennis League Play
- Mixed Doubles Socials (Friday Nights)
- Club Championship Tournament (Late Summer/ Early Fall)
- Adult Classes and Junior Classes (Spring, Summer and Fall 8-Week Programs)
For more information, please contact the Tennis Office: (703) 723-1106
Members are complimentary.
Guest Fees | $10 per guest at the Har-Tru Courts
Guests are complimentary at the Hard Courts on Medalist Drive.
Tennis Rules and Regulations
- Court reservations are required are limited to 2 hours. Reservations may be made up to 1 week in advance and no standing reservations are permitted. Reservations are required 24 hours in advance for play between 8 pm -10 pm.
- Cancellations for tennis reservations must be made 24 hours in advance. Cancellations made within 24 hours of a reservation are subject to charge for fees including but not limited to guest fees and lessons.
- All players must register and present their Membership photo id card at the Tennis Pro Shop prior to play.
- Proper tennis attire is required on the courts and will be consistent with the Club dress code required at the Clubhouse and on the golf course.
- Only smooth-soled tennis-specific shoes are allowed on the Har-Tru courts.
- Proper tennis etiquette should be observed at all times. Excessive noise, racquet throwing, ball slamming and profanity will not be tolerated and may result in loss of privileges.
- Children 15 and younger are prohibited from making reservations and may use the court only with adult supervision. The Tennis Professional reserves the right to grant an exemption for advanced players who are ages 15 and younger.
- Non-tennis activities are not permitted on the courts including but not limited to skateboards, mopeds, rollerblades. The use of such items are prohibited from the Clubhouse, tennis courts and surrounding areas.
- Members and their guests must wait for time of play to enter courts and should depart promptly when time of play expires.
- No pets allowed on the courts.
- All spectators must remain in the viewing areas, not on the courts.
Racquet & Swim Center Policies
This facility features 4 Har-Tru lighted courts, adults lap pool, hot tub, changing rooms, food and beverage area for swimmers, tennis pro shop, and a turn window for golfers.
The facility is available to Fitness & Golf Members who are over the age of 18.