LetSwim offers group and private lessons for children of all ages and adults, as well as Water Aerobics during pool season.
Returning users can login with existing credentials and new users will need to create an account.
To view class schedules and to register, please visit LetSwim's Customer Portal. Use convenient filters to find the session and class levels for your children. If you need assistance or have any questions, please call LetSwim at 703.851.4609 / www.letswim.com
Racquet & Swim Center
Fitness & Golf Member access only.
- Adult Pool
- Hot Tub
- Changing Rooms
- Food and Beverage Area
Racquet & Swim Center Policies
This facility features 4 Har-Tru lighted courts, adults lap pool, hot tub, changing rooms, food and beverage area for swimmers, tennis pro shop, and a turn window for golfers. The facility is available to Fitness & Golf Members who are over the age of 18.
Family Pools at Fitness Center
- 3 Swimming Pools
- Gated Toddler Pool
- Children's Pool with Mushroom
- FreeStyle Pool
- Lap Lane Pool
- Designated Eating Area
All guests must be accompanied by the Member and are required to be registered at the pool entry desk prior to entering the pool deck. There is a fee associated with all guest usage. Pool Passes (day, week month & season long) may be purchased at the Fitness Center.
Pool Rules & Regulations
- Photo Membership cards are required to enter the pool and must be presented to the Fitness Attendant on duty
- Any child under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Members must accompany guests at all times.
- All Members and guests are required to wear appropriate swim attire at the pool.
- No outside alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- Please do not bring any glass bottles or containers on the pool deck.
- Non-life saving floating devices will not be permitted in the pool, including pool noodles, inner tubes and pool toys.
Hot Tub Rules
- Total capacity, 6 people
- Proper swim attire required
- Persons with diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease or other cardiovascular conditions should consult their physician before using a spa
- Limit your soak time to no more than 15 to 20 minutes at a time
- Persons with open sores or any type of infection should not use the hot tub