Practice Facilities and Pro Shop
The Club’s Nicklaus-designed practice facility is the perfect complement to our renowned private golf course. Here, you can practice every kind of shot that you could potentially encounter on the course. From a driving range and putting green to chipping areas and practice bunkers, this thoughtfully planned facility offers full-featured convenience as you fine-tune your game.
When you’re ready to hit the pro shop, expect the unexpected — a distinctive golf cottage styled in the Scottish aesthetic, punctuated with bold accents of leather, wood and tartan. In addition to the fully stocked pro shop, you’ll also find the cottage to be a casual and inviting gathering place where Members and their guests can stop in before and after their rounds to relax and socialize.
We offer a variety of golf services. Check with the Pro Shop to find out more.
Our golf pros offer clinics and private and video lessons.
Store your golf bag at the Club, with cleaning, bag tagging and shaft labeling.
Our staff is experienced in club fitting and repairs. We can handle special orders quickly.
Secure your valuables in men's and ladies' lockers. Shoe care is also available.
Please observe the customary practices at our Club.
- All practice on the driving range is to be done between the ropes; chip from designated areas only.
- All groups must register with the golf shop before beginning play.
- Daily cart rules and pin placements are posted on the first and 10th tees.
- Please repair all ball marks on greens and fill all divots with the provided sand.
- Carefully rake bunkers after use and place rake outside the bunker.
- The established pace of play is four hours.