Co-designed by father-son team Jack Nicklaus and his son Jack Nicklaus II, the first and only signature course with this distinction, our gorgeous Hilton Head club was named one of the nation's “Top Ten New Private Courses” by Golf Digest when it opened in 1996. Created in a traditional style, this challenging and rewarding golf course in Hilton Head will delight players of all skill levels.
The perfect complement to this beautiful Hilton Head Island golf course is an exceptional Nicklaus-designed practice facility that recreates every kind of shot that you could potentially encounter on the course. From a driving range and putting green to chipping areas and practice bunkers, fine-tuning your game has never been easier.
Other Hilton Head golf courses can’t boast a distinctive golf cottage like ours, with its Scottish-themed décor of leather, wood and tartan. It houses the fully-stocked pro shop and a casual gathering place where Members and their guests can stop in before and after their rounds to relax and socialize.
We offer a variety of golf services. Check with the pro shop to find out more.
Our golf pros offer clinics and private and video lessons.
Store your golf bag at the Club, with cleaning, bag tagging and shaft labeling.
Our staff is experienced in club fitting and repairs. We can handle special orders quickly.
Secure your valuables in men's and ladies' lockers. Shoe care is also available.
Please observe the customary practices at our Club.
- All practice on the driving range is to be done between the ropes; chip from designated areas only.
- All groups must register with the golf shop before beginning play.
- Daily cart rules and pin placements are posted on the first and 10th tees.
- Please repair all ball marks on greens and fill all divots with the provided sand.
- Carefully rake bunkers after use and place rake outside the bunker.
- The established pace of play is four hours.