The work is scheduled to begin in early February on the driving range and is expected to end on the Masters 9 in September 2024. The flow of construction throughout the project will allow us to keep 18 holes open at all times.
- Expand, level and re-grass driving range tee for more stalls and improved turf conditions
- Widen landing areas for more target options for your practice
- Synthetic turf target greens to improve visuals and reduce water usage
- Rebuild bunkers to improve drainage, playability and golfer access
- Reconfigure several greens to add pin positions and overall quality
- Install new irrigation system to increase coverage and improve efficiency
- Add drainage to provide more consistent playing conditions
- Re-grass fairways, roughs and collars with more drought tolerant turf to allow for less water use and improved playing conditions.
February 2023 through April 2023
US Open 9
February 2023 through July 2023
August 2023 through March 2024
April 2024 through September 2024