The work on the driving range is now complete! Our golf course work on the US OPEN will be completed in early 2024. The flow of construction throughout the project will allow us to always keep 18 holes open. Additional enhancements to racquets, aquatics, and fitness will begin in 2024.
- Expand, level, and re-grass driving range tee for more stalls and improved turf conditions
- Widen landing areas for more target options for your practice
- Adding a permanent synthetic turf tee line at the back of the Bermuda grass teeing deck to preserve natural turf for high traffic periods and eliminate the need for mats
- Rebuild bunkers to improve drainage, playability, and golfer access
- Reconfigure several greens to improve playability, increase pin positions and improve overall turf quality
- Install new irrigation system to provide consistent coverage, improve efficiency and provide high-level turf conditions
- Add drainage to provide more consistent playing conditions
- Re-grass fairways, roughs, and collars with turf varietal that requires less water and provides consistent playing conditions throughout the year
US Open 9
Re-opening March 1st
Work to begin February 19th
Work to begin when Western course re-opens
Racquet Sports (In Progress)
- Resurfacing all tennis and pickleball courts
- Adding new nets and posts
- Pavers between pickleball courts will be added along with lower fences
Aquatics Enhancements (Construction to begin in early 2024)
- Experience a Refreshed Pool Bar: Enjoy new, stylish awnings, modern tiles, sleek countertops, upgraded fixtures, comfortable barstools, and state-of-the-art TVs.
- Rediscover Our Pool Deck: We're transforming the entire area to create dedicated zones for dining, events, bar, and lounge relaxation, as well as areas with soft seating. Plus, new pool loungers and umbrellas for ultimate comfort.
- Enhanced Landscaping for Beauty and Privacy: Our extensive landscaping plans will not only enhance the beauty of the space but also provide thoughtful privacy and separation between different areas.