Swim Academy at Braemar
At Braemar Country Club, all of our aquatics programs are offered March through November.
We are pleased to introduce Kswim, a swim lesson and competitive prep program for kids as young as five months in our 90-degree teaching pool and full-size 25-yard lap pool designed by Dave Kelsheimer, USA Olympic swimming coach with more than 30 years experience. This bespoke program is taught in a safe environment, tailored to the specific needs of each swimmer, and centered on the belief that more brilliant swimmers are safer and stronger swimmers. Whether you're a parent looking for a program to help your young child learn to swim or your older child is looking to improve their skills to prepare for swim team or junior guards.
Kswim is a learn-to-swim and coaching platform centered on the belief that smarter swimmers are safer swimmers. We believe that every child must learn to swim, as, without this essential life skill, your child is in danger. Once taught to swim, your child has access to activities and social settings otherwise off-limits. Knowing how to swim is something your child will retain for the entirety of their lives. It's the one sport that has the potential to be a true lifesaver.
For more information on available swim lessons, contact Scott at email@example.com.
- Lessons scheduled on the half-hour from 3 – 5 p.m. on weekdays, and 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. on Saturdays
- Curriculum groups according to skill/age-specific needs
- Learn strokes as well as actual life survival skills2 lessons per week for 25 minutes with feedback and skill advancement
- Twice Weekly participation in Group Class
- 24-hour advance notice of cancellation
- No Refunds Or credits given, make-up lessons available if space permits