Tarzana's Premier Golf Experience
Golf at Braemar
The centerpiece of Braemar's golf program is a scenic, immaculately maintained collection of 27 world-class holes of golf, designed by Ted Robinson, Sr. Premium services including instruction, a fully-stocked pro shop and player assistance elevate an already spectacular golf experience to something truly special, whether you're entertaining clients or just out for a round with friends.
Braemar Women's Golf Club
FIVE REASONS TO JOIN THE WOMEN’S CLUB:
- Participate in the Tuesday weekly games and buffet lunches.
- Become a member of the SCGA and establish your handicap.
- Participate in tournaments! Every tournament is designed to level the playing field through the handicap system.
- Get integrated into Club Life by meeting other women and building lasting relationships.
- Have Fun!!!
Braemar Men's Club (BMC)
Five Reasons to Join The Men's Club:
- You must join the Men’s Club to participate in the 17 sponsored tournaments each year.
- You will become a member of the SCGA and establish your handicap.
- Variety of competitions. Every tournament is designed to level the playing field. Some tournaments are more serious than others but the goal is for everyone to have a good time.
- The Men’s Club is the best, quickest way to get integrated into the club, meet new people, and build lasting relationships.
- We have fun – great food, good prizes, good times.
Leagues & Tournaments
For information on any of these groups or to find out how to join one or more of these fun associations, please stop in or call the pro shop.
– Braemar Half Rounders (Women's group)
– Braemar Ladies' Team Play
– Ladies' Beginner League
– G.O. Golf ("Girls Only Golf" Ladies Beginner Clinic)
– Braemar Men's Golf Club
– Braemar Men's Team Play
– Junior Golf Camp
– Junior Team Play
Your leagues provide some of the most exciting golf tournaments around. Here, you’ll play challenging rounds, meet fellow Members and, with any luck, win some great prizes.
Learn to Crush It!
Our engaging Crush It! program introduces junior golfers to essential skills they’ll use for a lifetime — both on and off the course. We’ll go beyond golfing basics like stance and swing to help young golfers develop key character traits like confidence, respect and self-discipline. From age-appropriate instruction for our youngest golfers to competitive development for teens, Crush It! is shaping the next generation of golfers.