Tennis & Pickleball at Westlake
For tennis leagues and tennis lessons, as well as pickleball for both fun and competition, look no further than Westlake Country Club.
Austin Tennis at Westlake Country Club
Enjoy Westlake's first-rate tennis facility, part of our Sports Club, with 14 lighted outdoor courts and a staff of USPTA professionals. Our vibrant tennis calendar includes tennis lessons for Austin youth of all ages, clinics, leagues, and year-round social and competitive events.
For over 40 years, our junior tennis programs have been among the best in the Austin community. Preparation, self-confidence, and love of the game are all primary focuses of our award-winning junior program.
We offer every level of player on our Austin tennis courts:
- In-House Singles and Doubles Leagues
- Singles Ladders for Men and Women
- Private and Group Lessons from our Director of Tennis, Head Professional, Director of Junior Development, six staff professionals, all of which are USPTA certified
- Opportunities to play in city-wide USTA, WTTA, and Junior Team Tennis leagues
- Social Mixers and InterClub Events
- Weekly Tennis Clinics | First Serve Brochure
Fall Women's Team Tennis of Austin (WTTA)
- Friday, August 12th: Team lists and roster changes due to Polly McWilliams
- Monday, August 22nd: Team placement and rosters are Final.
- Week of September 12th: Large Flights Begin Play (11 or 12 teams)
- Week of September 19th: Small Flights Begin Play (9 or 10 teams)
Westlake is proud to offer pickleball, one of the hottest racquet sports sweeping the nation. This combination of ping-pong and tennis is played on a court one-fourth the size and is fun for all ages. On our eight pickleball courts, Austin Members can enjoy a variety of competitive and social events as you learn how to play pickleball from certified professionals or hone your skills.