Discover the Crush It! Difference
- Confidence: Through golf, children build self-confidence to face any challenge.
- Respect: We teach respect for the game, fellow players, and the course.
- Understanding: Golf offers life lessons that promote understanding and empathy.
- Self-discipline: Young golfers learn the value of self-discipline, a skill they'll carry into adulthood.
- Hard Work: Success in golf requires hard work and perseverance.
- Integrity: We instill a sense of integrity that extends beyond the scorecard.
- Talent: Unleash your child's golfing talent with our dedicated coaching.
Our program delivers golf lessons for kids and juniors aged 4-16, ensuring they receive age-appropriate coaching and experiences:
- Ages 4-6: Fun and foundational coaching.
- Ages 6-11: Skill development in an inclusive and engaging environment.
- Ages 11-16: Competitive experiences with an emphasis on cooperation and independence.
Based on the American Development Model (ADM)
Our program aligns with the American Development Model (ADM), focusing on age and developmentally-appropriate junior golf experiences for children. We emphasize the first four stages:
- Stage 1: Active Start: We get kids moving and playing, building a strong foundation.
- Stage 2: FUNdamentals: Golf becomes fun, inclusive, and developmentally appropriate.
- Stage 3: Learn to Play: Further development of fundamental skills and general golf skills.
- Stage 4: Play to Improve: Golf-specific skill development during growth spurts.
Program Offerings at Timarron Country Club in Southlake
Choose from a range of programs tailored to your child's age and experience level.
- Junior Monthly Sessions: Engaging monthly sessions for different age groups. These sessions provide a consistent and structured coaching program that focuses on developing a range of golf skills.
- Junior Golf Course Play: Developmentally appropriate course play to learn and score. An element of friendly competition is sometimes part of the experience.
- Junior Social Play: Family-friendly social events promoting golf fundamentals and fun. You can help develop your child’s confidence through a fun and welcoming experience.
- Junior Golf Camps: School vacation activities for ages 6-16, developing skills and friendships. Youth golf camp is the perfect place to fine-tune fundamentals and enhance skills learned in year-round programs.
- Junior Fun Days: Exciting days of golf and fun at the Club. Fun Days provide children with an opportunity to experience golf instruction through enjoyable, games-based learning across all skill elements.
- Junior PGA Junior League: Competitive play in a nurturing and social environment. Juniors play a series of games against other local golf teams in a friendly scramble format.
Our program focuses on four key learning outcomes:
- Mastering the Game: Your child will confidently and competently play golf.
- Learning the Game: They'll understand the game and play it independently and socially.
- The Whole Child: We foster development in social and psychological areas.
- Physcial Literacy: Our program builds essential movement skills and physical development.
Track Your Child's Golf Performance
MyGame+ is a comprehensive golf coaching platform that helps coaches and parents track student progress, set goals, and achieve results. With MyGame+, you can:
- Track your child's progress over time in key areas of their game, such as driving, accuracy, chipping, putting and on course using our progress wheels.
- View the program challenges that your child has completed and the virtual rewards and certificates they have earned.
- Stay connected with your child's coach to discuss their progress and get advice on how to help them improve.
- Help your child set goals and track their progress towards those goals.