Austin Tennis at Lost Creek
Enjoy Lost Creek's first-rate tennis facility with 16 lighted outdoor courts and a staff of USPTA professionals. Our vibrant tennis calendar includes tennis lessons Austin youth of all ages can enjoy, clinics, leagues and year-round social and competitive events. For over 40 years, our junior tennis programs have been among the best in the Austin community. Preparation, self-confidence, and love of the game are all primary focuses of our award-winning junior program.
We offer every level of player on our Austin tennis courts:
- In-House Singles and Doubles Leagues
- Singles Ladders for Men and Women
- Private and Group Lessons from our Director of Tennis, Head Professional, Director of Junior Development, six staff professionals, all of which are USPTA certified
- Opportunities to play in city-wide USTA, WTTA and Junior Team Tennis leagues
- Social Mixers and InterClub Events
- Junior Tennis Brochure | Junior Tennis Calendar | Registration
- Weekly Clinics
Fall Women's Team Tennis of Austin (WTTA)
- Friday, August 12th: Team lists and roster changes to due Polly McWilliams
- Monday August 22nd: Team placement and rosters are Final.
- Week of September 12th: Large Flights Begin Play (11 or 12 teams)
- Week of September 19th: Small Flights Begin Play (9 or 10 teams)
Lost Creek is proud to offer pickleball, one of the hottest racquet sports sweeping the nation. This combination of ping-pong and tennis is played on a court one-fourth the size and is fun for all ages. On our five pickleball courts, Austin Members can enjoy a variety of competitive and social events as you learn how to play pickleball from certified professionals or hone your skills.
We offer players at our Austin tennis club:
- 5 Pickleball Courts
- Weekly Socials
- Lessons and Clinics
- Certified Pickleball Professionals on Staff