Swimming Pools in Austin at Lost Creek
Lost Creek Country Club is one of the most popular swimming places in Austin offering a heated 25-meter lap pool, a recreational pool with a climbing wall, and a shaded baby pool, along with an experienced aquatics staff of certified lifeguards, experienced swimming instructors, and professional swim coaches to ensure that your needs are met at all times.
Aquatic Activities at Lost Creek
Include a year-round USA Swimming competitive swim team (Lost Creek Aquatics), a summer recreational swim team Austin youth can join (Lost Creek Cruzers), swim lessons for ages 3 & older, an Adult Fitness Swim program, and events throughout the summer that families and adults are sure to enjoy. Click “Register Now” to schedule a private Ausin swimming lesson or register for one of our certification classes!
Recreational Pool Hours
Tuesday – Sunday |10 am – 8 pm
Swim at your own risk.
Saturday and Sunday | Guarded 1 pm – 6 pm
Pool Safety Rules
- All Members must check in at the Lifeguard Desk
- Children under the age of 11 must be always accompanied by an adult
- The Lap Pool is for lap swimming only
- No running on the pool deck
- No rafts/floats are allowed in the deep end
- No jumping off the swim blocks at the lap pool
- One person is allowed at a time on the rock wall
- No outside food or beverages are allowed at the Club
You may bring guests with you to the pool! There is a $10 guest fee
Lap Pool Hours
Hours | 6:00 am - 8:00 pm
Lane Availability | Varies throughout the day
|Weekly Lap Pool Schedule|