Unrivaled Oldsmar Living
East Lake Woodlands Country Club is newly reinvented and better than ever. The Club's sleek, contemporary redesign offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere in which your family will immediately feel at home. Whether you're part of an active family or you're a busy professional with a passion for sports and social activities, we provide facilities and features to meet all your needs. With exceptional programming, business and social events, Members build lifelong relationships and develop a network of connections that lead to personal fulfillment and invaluable family memories.
Our top-of-the-line amenities rival any resort and include golf, tennis, pickleball, fitness and pool facilities located at the Club as well as plentiful dining to suit your mood and tastes. From summer days spent poolside to a round of golf or a tennis match with friends, to working out at the brand-new fitness facility, Members enjoy an active lifestyle here at the Club. And after a long day, Members can stop by the clubhouse and surround themselves in casual elegance and hospitality.
Whether you're part of an active family or you're a busy professional with a passion for sports and social activities, we provide facilities and features to meet all your needs. With exceptional programming, business and social events, Members build lifelong relationships and develop a network of connections that lead to personal fulfillment and invaluable family memories.
Join your fellow Members for fun and competitive Club-hosted tournaments. This is Club spirit at its finest.
Build your network of business and social connections at our special Member events. Our Members include local professionals, civic and community leaders and other influential people to enhance your circle of friends.
Kids & Family
We offer programs for kids of all ages and their families. From sports teams and leagues to special dining events and fun activities, we have something for every member of your family.
Our programs are designed to enrich your life with cultural, educational and business-oriented events to match your interests. Enjoy guest speakers, professional seminars, and special Member clubs and events.
We enjoy celebrating holidays at the Club. Watch our calendar for special traditions and events, as well as holiday dining features. We're also ready to help you host the perfect party with catering for any occasion.
Club Dress Code
The Club's Board of Governors has requested that all Members/guests, Employee Partners and clients adhere to the Club's dress code. It is expected that Members will dress in a fashion befitting the surroundings and atmosphere provided in the setting of the Club and will advise their guests accordingly. Management reserves the right to make changes to the dress code from time to time. Exceptions may also be made for certain special events and changes will be posted in connection with such events.
Dress denim is permissible in the clubhouse as long as it is not torn, faded, frayed or in disrepair. Shoes must be worn in the clubhouse at all times. The following attire is not acceptable at the clubhouse:
- Ripped, soiled, stained, frayed, cut off, bare midriff or see-through garments
- Camouflage clothing
- Tee shirts, sweats, tank tops, halter tops, spandex clothing or gym attire outside of the fitness facilities, except appropriate fitness attire may be worn in the Compass Grill until 5:00 p.m.
- Pool attire outside of pool area
At all times on the golf course and practice areas, men and women must wear collared shirts (except that shirts without collars may be worn only if they have sleeves and were specifically designed for golf), shorts must be of Bermuda-length or a style made for and designed for golf; slacks are acceptable. The following types of clothing are prohibited on the golf course and practice facilities:
- Denim of any kind
- Shorts with an inseam of less than six inches, cutoffs, tennis shorts or running shorts, tennis-length skirts
- Tee-shirts, tank tops, sweatshirts and warm-up suits
If you are in doubt concerning your attire, please check with the golf shop.
Members must wear appropriate attire in styles specifically designed for tennis at all times. Men must wear shirts with sleeves at all times.
DRESS CODE DESCRIPTIONS FOR EVENTS
- Country Club Casual: Dress slacks/khakis, collared golf shirt (no sleeveless), Bermuda length shorts, dress denim (no rips or tears). Men’s hats are acceptable, but may not be worn backward.
- Country Club Business Casual: Men - Jacket optional, dress slacks & collard shirts. Ladies - dresses, dress slacks, skirts & blouses. Shorts and denim not permitted.
- Country Club Business: Jacket required, tie optional.
- Country Club Formal: Men - Tuxedo or Suit with tie. Ladies - Tea or floor-length dresses