Experience the challenge of the North Course at East Lake Woodlands, described as one of the most demanding layouts in the Tampa area. Featuring over 80 bunkers and ample water hazards, this course offers a formidable test for players of all skill levels. With more than two acres of Tifeagle greens and a variety of tee boxes ranging from 6,807 to 5,106 yards, golfers will need to bring their best game to conquer this course.
The South Course at East Lake Woodlands provides a fun and challenging round for golfers of all ages and skill levels. With six sets of tee positions, including options for men, seniors, ladies, and juniors, players can tailor the course to their abilities. The South Course features wide fairways and over two acres of brand new Tifeagle greens, ensuring an enjoyable experience on the links for all.
Practice Facilities & Services
If you're looking to improve your game, East Lake Woodlands has you covered with our top-notch practice facilities and services. Our expansive driving range and separate short iron range provide ample space for novices and pros alike to work on their swings. We also offer a large putting green and elevated, full-sized chipping green complete with a sand trap, perfect for sharpening your short game skills. Our golf pros offer clinics for both adults and juniors, catering to all levels of experience.
Lessons for juniors focused on fun, fitness and confidence
Learn to Crush It!
Our engaging Crush It! program introduces junior golfers to essential skills they’ll use for a lifetime — both on and off the course. We’ll go beyond golfing basics like stance and swing to help young golfers develop key character traits like confidence, respect and self-discipline. From age-appropriate instruction for our youngest golfers to competitive development for teens, Crush It! is shaping the next generation of golfers.Crush It! Now
Golf Course Guidelines
To ensure that all Members enjoy their experience on the golf course, we ask that you please follow these guidelines during your round:
- All golfers must check in with the Golf Shop prior to their round
- Golf carts are mandatory for all golfers, both personal and Club owned carts are permitted on the course
- Walking on the South Course is permitted anytime Monday through Thursday and after 12:00pm Friday through Sunday. Personal pull carts are permitted
- Due to the distance between several holes, walking on the North Course is not allowed
- Please observe the 90-degree rule at all times unless the course is under Cart Path Only Restrictions
- Please repair ball marks on the greens, fill divots with the sand provided, and rake all bunkers
- The expected pace of play is 2 hours for 9 holes and 4 hours and 10 minutes for 18 holes. Please keep pace with the group ahead of you regardless of the time
- For those golfers requiring a handicap blue flag, please keep carts 30 feet from all tee boxes and greens
- Walking, jogging, bike riding and pet walking are not allowed on the golf courses at anytime