Dining at TPC Craig Ranch
Members and their guests enjoy a variety of dining options at TPC Craig Ranch, creatively prepared by the Club’s executive chef and culinary team. The diverse menu is reminiscent of an elevated farm to table Texas Steak House with items such as locally-sourced Texas Wagyu beef, sustainable seafood and even Creole influences by Chef Nick's time spent in New Orleans.
Dining venues include:
- Legend’s Grille – a casual Members-only lounge featuring a granite bar, plasma televisions and comfortable furnishings, with panoramic views of the golf course. Light fare and a full service bar accentuate this relaxed environment
- Weiskopf Ballroom – an ideal locale for small meetings with audiovisual capabilities and WiFi, intimate business lunches or private dinners, featuring a private outdoor courtyard with a wood-burning fireplace
- Chanterelle Ballroom – an upscale venue for private events and member entertaining
- Midway – a halfway house that serves the executive chef’s creations including an assortment of street tacos; on Friday – Sunday, you’ll find a grill serving sausage, hamburgers, chopped beef sandwiches and more
- Portabello Room – an upscale Members-only dining venue featuring a full-service bar and diverse menu
At TPC Craig Ranch, creating memorable events is our specialty! Our variety of banquet facilities and private meeting rooms – combined with our exceptional culinary staff – offer unlimited choices for wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, bridesmaid parties, holiday celebrations or other special occasions.
In addition to our accommodating clubhouse, our award-winning golf course and expansive practice facility are ideal for entertaining wedding party members and out-of-town guests.