With Southern charm and uncompromising service, the 30,000-square-foot clubhouse at Polo is the perfect place for Members to enjoy fine dining and casual fare, have drinks with friends, host a meeting or a special event or get ready for a round of golf.
The clubhouse’s full suite of offerings includes:
- The Tack Room offers casual and fine dining with a vaulted ceiling and large windows for natural light and great views of the golf course.
- Outdoor Patio is the perfect place to unwind after a round or watch golfers come up the 9th and 18th holes of the golf course. It features a covered roof, ceiling fans and flat-screen TVs.
- Ballroom is the ideal layout for member events, weddings, cocktail receptions, school banquets and more with seating capacity for 150 people (175 standing). It currently features a fireplace, large windows overlooking the golf course and a dance floor.
- The View offers a great setting for smaller member events, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners and more with seating capacity for 50 people (75 standing). It is located past the main lobby and offers unobstructed views of the golf course.
- Board Room is a perfect space for corporate meetings, training sessions and small private meetings. The large conference table provides seating for 18 people.
- Polo Room is another great spot for corporate meetings, training sessions, small seminars, bridal showers and rehearsal dinners. The Polo Room has a seating capacity of 80 (100 standing).
- Golf Shop offers the latest golf fashions, clubs and accessories, all with personal and professional service.
- Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms provide lockers, shower facilities and shoe shine service, as well as seating areas for card games.