Discover the Countryside Difference
The Countryside experience starts with you. We proudly offer programs, lessons, leagues and teams across all sports and all levels, including youth. Our beautiful clubhouse includes men’s and ladies’ locker rooms, a pro shop and casual and fine dining options. Whatever brings you life, you'll find the best of it right here.
A Friendly, Relaxed Environment For Friends & Family
Countryside Country Club is dedicated to providing a home away from home for the family while creating those special moments you will cherish forever.
At our Club, you'll find diverse golfing and tennis facilities, featuring 27 holes of golf and 14 tennis courts. When you add a state-of-the-art fitness center, spa facilities, great dining, an attentive private events department, programming for children, two pools and a newly renovated bar and dining room, it's easy to see why we're the ideal Club for your family and business needs.
With versatility in both recreational amenities and special programs, Countryside Country Club appeals to a variety of Members of all ages. It’s the perfect place for families, friends, and business associates to come together and enjoy leisure time activities.
Whether you're part of an active family or you're a busy professional with a passion for sports and social activities, we provide facilities and features to meet all your needs. With exceptional programming, business and social events, Members build lifelong relationships and develop a network of connections that lead to personal fulfillment and invaluable family memories.
Join your fellow Members for fun and competitive Club-hosted tournaments. This is Club spirit at its finest.
Build your network of business and social connections at our special Member events. Our Members include local professionals, civic and community leaders and other influential people to enhance your circle of friends.
Kids & Family
We offer programs for kids of all ages and their families. From sports teams and leagues to special dining events and fun activities, we have something for every member of your family.
Our programs are designed to enrich your life with cultural, educational and business-oriented events to match your interests. Enjoy guest speakers, professional seminars and special Member clubs and events.
We enjoy celebrating holidays at the Club. Watch our calendar for special traditions and events, as well as holiday dining features. We're also ready to help you host the perfect party with catering for any occasion.
Dress Code Guidelines
Golf & Dining Room
- Men may wear slacks (no jeans of any brand) or shorts that are at least 16 inches from the top of the waistband to the bottom hem, and must have front pockets. (No jeans shorts, short tennis shorts, gym shorts or swim shorts.) Shirts must have a collar (mock acceptable), sleeves (no T-shirts or tank tops) and be tucked in at all times.
- Ladies may wear slacks (no jeans of any brand), shorts or skirts that are at least 16 inches from the top of the waistband to the bottom hem. (No jeans shorts, short tennis shorts, gym shorts or swim shorts.) Ladies are allowed to wear collarless and sleeveless shirts. There should be no less than three inches of material covering the shoulder and it should not be cut low in the front or back. (No tank tops or halter tops.)
- The same policies listed above apply to junior players as well. Youth golfers are expected to follow the dress code requirements.
- No hats in Dining Room
- Business Casual - Golf attire suggested for Dining Room
Please Note: If you invite a guest to play along with you, please tell them about the dress code in advance to make sure they are not turned away for wearing improper attire.
- Appropriate tennis attire is required when playing.
- Only tennis shoes should be worn on the court.
Only suitable attire, as may be determined by the fitness specialists, may be worn inside the Fitness Center:
- Men: T-shirts, gym shorts, warm-up pants, socks and sneakers
- Women: Leggings, warm-up suits, T-shirts, appropriate shorts, socks and sneakers
- Not allowed: Street clothes, denim blue jeans, flip-flops or sandals, cutoffs, clothing containing metal of any kind
- Only proper swimming attire is allowed in the pool area. Cutoffs are not allowed.
- Parents may wear street clothes with rubber-soled shoes when they are present to supervise their children or attend lessons.
- Golf shoes are not allowed in the pool area.
- Wet bathing suits are not allowed inside the fitness center. Cover-up attire and footwear should be worn to and from the swimming pool area if entering the inside Adult Locker Rooms.
- Bathing caps are optional.
- Children who are not potty-trained must wear protective pants in the swimming pool(s).