Tampa Bay Aquatics Club (TBAC) Year-Round Swim Team
Tampa Bay Aquatics Club (TBAC) is a year-round competitive swim team offering high-quality professional coaching and technique instruction for all ages and abilities. The goal of our team is to provide every member an opportunity to improve swimming skills and achieve success at his or her level of ability - from novice, state, national and international competitors. Train with some of the best swimmers in the country and work with talented and experienced coaches. Find the practice group and location that is right for you! Let TBAC help you reach your potential as an athlete. Pick up a registration packet at the Athletic Desk to get started today. All swimmers must be Members of Countryside Country Club to join TBAC.
For more information go to our website at Tampa Bay Aquatic Countryside
Countryside Country Club Dolphins Summer Swim Team
The Countryside Country Club Aquatics Dolphins swim team is designed to foster and enhance swimming skills, competitive skills, physical fitness, sportsmanship, team spirit, cooperation and most of all FUN!!!
We are a summer swim team for boys and girls ages 4 - 18. We compete in both the PCL or Private Club League and the PAL or Pinellas Aquatic League in the Tampa Bay Area.
Registration is open on this website starting in March.
Practice begins at the beginning of April, and the final championship meet concludes at the end of July.
For more information go to our website Countryside Country Club Aquatics Dolphins.
**Please note you MUST be a year-round Member of the Club in order to join either swim team.
Private & Semi-Private Lessons Available
(Each lesson is half an hour)
Members | $35 / Non-Members | $40
(5) Lesson Series (5) Lesson Series (5) Lesson Series
Members: $150 $125 (per person) $100 (per person)
Non-Members: $175 $150 (per person) $125 (per person)
(10) Lesson Series (10) Lesson Series (10) Lesson Series
Members: $255 $225 (per person) $185 (per person)
Non-Members: $280 $250 (per person) $215 (per person)
- We teach children ages 6 Months & up.
- Both Members and Non-Members welcome
- We teach at your convenience from 8 AM - 7 PM
- We teach year-round (we have an outdoor heated pool)
- Our lessons are 30 minutes in length for all ages and abilities
- We teach Private, Semi-Private and Small Group (3 in a group)
Call 727.796.1333 to schedule your lessons today with one of our Certified Water Safety Instructors!
Pool Rules | Safety & Consideration
- Fitness locker room bath towels are not for pool use. Beach towels must be brought from home when coming to the pool.
- Drinking and eating is allowed only in the designated assigned areas surrounding the pool. Under no circumstances are glass, coolers or outside food allowed in the pool area at any time.
- No swimming is allowed during lightning or thunderstorms.
- Running, dunking, rough play and noisy or hazardous activity are not allowed in the pool areas, including the pool locker rooms. Pushing and dangerous games are also not allowed.
- No playing on or around the ladders, lane ropes or steps.
- Splashing should be kept in the pool.
- Snorkeling equipment, other than a mask, should not be used in the pool except as part of an authorized course.
- Toys, floatation devices, kickboards and balls are not allowed in the pool area unless authorized by the aquatic staff. These items, however, are allowed in the kiddie pool.
- Please do not reserve lounge chairs.
- The guard shack/areas are restricted to Club Employees only.