The Fitness Center features:
- State-of-the-art equipment to include: Matrix treadmills, upright and recumbent bicycles, Ellipticals, Step Mill, Techno Gym resistant weight machines, Squat Rack Platform, free weight benches, plates & bells
- Two Peloton Bikes
- TRX Turf
- Two brand new Balance Body Pilates Reformers with Towers
- My Zone Fitness Programming
- Two group exercise studios featuring both complimentary and specialty classes
- Wexer Virtual Fitness available
- Massage and Facial Rooms with licensed massage therapists and aestheticians
- Supervised Kid Zone Playroom that is available six days a week
- Two Men's and Ladies’ Locker Rooms (inside and pool)
- Adult and Junior Programming
- Heated and cooled year-round outdoor lap pool and main pool
Get Fit At Countryside
Your health and wellness are important to us and we want to help you reach your goals. We offer several programs to help you along the way.
Full-Body Fitness Assessment
This full assessment is available for any Member that is interested in a full analysis of their current health. You get a one-hour assessment and a 30-minute exercise orientation incorporating cardio, weight training, prescriptions and flexibility exercises.
FIT START - COMPLIMENTARY FOR ALL NEW ATHLETIC MEMBERS
This innovative and motivating program offer is for all new Athletic Members to help them incorporate fitness into their lifestyle One of our Certified Personal Trainers will review your current exercise program and fitness level, receive a Body Compensation analysis to determine metabolic rate and more, Goal Setting and recommendations for next steps, Movement Appraisal, and an Introductory workout with a personal trainer.
Private personal training sessions are the best way to effectively use your time and achieve significant results from your exercise program. We offer private, semi-private and group personal training sessions. Whether you want to become stronger, leaner, more flexible or have an improved cardiovascular system, the fitness specialists at Countryside Country Club can design a program unique to you to achieve your goals.
Aqua Fit – H2O (water) Personal Training
This is the personal training program for you if you want to work with a personal trainer but worry about the impact on your joints. We offer private and semi-private sessions. Using delta-bells, noodles and kickboards, you can, on a one-on-one basis, increase strength throughout the entire body and enhancing balance and core stability.
TRX Suspension Personal Training
Change the way you train with the TRX Suspension training system. We offer private and group training. By using this new fitness trend, you can tighten your core, strengthen and lengthen muscles and increase flexibility.
In addition to our complimentary group exercise mat classes, we offer one-on-one training to help you advance to the next level and correct your form. Work with one of our certified Pilates Instructors on this unique program designed to tone and sculpt your entire body.
Pilates Training with Allegro Reformer Machine
In this exercise session, you work with one of our certified Pilates instructors to perform Pilates movements on the Allegro Reformer Machine.
TPI Golf Fitness Assessment
45 Minute Sessions (Includes Theragun Percussive Therapy)