Here are the house rules for Coto de Caza Golf & Racquet Club. Please follow them to make sure everyone enjoys their tennis game at the Club.
- Courts may be reserved up to four days in advance and must be at least four hours prior to court play.
- Non-reserved courts are considered walk-on courts and subject to availability.
- Courts may be reserved for one and a half hours for doubles and one hour for singles. No "back to back" reservations are accepted.
- Names of all players are required for a court reservation.
- Courts must be claimed within 10 minutes after reservation time or the court may be given away to stand-by players.
- Failure to cancel unused court reservations may result in loss of reservation privileges.
- No court reservations may be left on voice mail. Reservations must be made with the tennis staff.