Where Families Connect
Brookfield is designed for your relaxation and enjoyment. We believe in creating a lifestyle centered around spending time with friends, business associates and family. While we do have a passion for sports such as golf, tennis and swimming, we are truly blessed and enriched by the time that we spend with our families and friends at Brookfield. Our Club operations staff is dedicated and devoted to the well-being of our Members. We understand that there are numerous private country club choices and are honored that our Members selected us.
We value and cherish time spent with families and friends. Brookfield, with its myriad of amenities, provides the ideal setting for families and friends to connect. Friendships are created and strengthened here.
Looking for something to do? There is always something going on at Brookfield. Whether it is a social event, a golf tournament or round-robin tennis, we are always providing our Members the best possible programs and activities.
A New Club Experience at Brookfield Country Club
We’ve invested millions to create a club experience that’s better than ever.
- Reinvented Member dining space with fresh look and anytime lounge
- Enhanced outdoor patio and deck
Golf Course Improvements
- Bunker reconstruction throughout the course
- Aesthetically configured to enhance your golf experience
- New tee amenities and course upgrades
Swimming and Fitness
- Refreshed pool experience with new furniture, freshly resurfaced pool interior and deck, upgraded snack bar offerings, upgraded amenities and waterslide addition, converted to salt water
- Complete fitness center renovation to create a more full-service facility featuring all-new strength and cardio equipment, group fitness classes and customized personal trainer programming
Whether you're part of an active family or you're a busy professional with a passion for sports and social activities, we provide facilities and features to meet all your needs. With exceptional programming and social events, Members build lifelong relationships and develop a network of connections that lead to personal fulfillment and invaluable memories.
Join your fellow Members for fun and competitive Club-hosted tournaments. This is Club spirit at its finest.
Build your network of business and social connections at our special Member events. Our Members include local professionals, civic and community leaders and other influential people to enhance your circle of friends.
Kids & Family
We offer programs for kids of all ages and their families. From summer camps and leagues to special dining events and fun activities, we have something for every member of your family.
Our programs are designed to enrich your life with cultural, educational and business-oriented events to match your interests. Enjoy special Member clubs and events.
We enjoy celebrating holidays at the Club. Watch our calendar for special traditions and events, as well as holiday dining features. We're also ready to help you host the perfect party with catering for any occasion.
Brookfield Country Club Attire
Proper casual attire is required of Members, their families and guests.
Dining Room & Clubhouse
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times in the clubhouse
- Tank tops, bathing attire, short shorts, gym or jogging shorts, cut-offs and halter tops are not acceptable casual attire
Our standards for attire on the golf course and practice areas must be followed by Members and guests. Please be mindful of our standards and advise guests. This dress code applies to men, women and juniors. Please make your guests aware in advance of this traditionally accepted policy.
Please observe the following:
- Jeans or denim shorts are not allowed
- Shorts must be at least Bermuda length and have regular pockets, which means no cargo shorts, running shorts, gym shorts, cut-offs, short shorts, warm-up suits and/or swimsuits allowed
- Running or athletic shoes are not allowed
- Tank tops, tube tops and collarless tee shirts are not allowed
- Mock collars are permissible
- Forward-facing hats only
Proper attire must be worn at all times at the tennis facilities.
- Unacceptable attire includes, but is not limited to, men’s tank tops, cut-offs, jeans, bathing suits and running shoes
- No black-soled shoes
- Jog bras and/or spandex alone (i.e. exercise clothes) are unacceptable attire