Game Day Policies
We are camaraderie and team spirit
The Bears are all set for football season! Members can experience the fun and excitement of home game weekends beginning Friday evening and wrapping each Sunday following home games. Be sure to make your reservations for each event.
On game days, only Baylor Club seat and suite owners have unlimited access to the Club. Baylor Club Members are exclusively invited to the tailgating experience located across the river at Knox Hall and the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame. Here, Club Members and their guests enjoy food, beverages, and entertainment beginning three hours before kickoff.
Game Day Policy
- Members and their guests do not have access to the Club’s facilities unless they are a suite ticket holder or club seat ticket holder
- Baylor Club invites Members and their guests to the tailgating experience across the river at Knox Hall and the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame
- The Club will be closed on Monday following ALL home games
Knox Hall/Texas Ranger Hall of Fame
- Members and their immediate family are admitted free of charge
- Each membership is allowed two free guest passes, and Members or guests may purchase additional admission for $10, which will be charged to your membership account
- The tailgating experience is available three hours before kickoff and remains available until kickoff
- Reservations are preferred – please call the Club to make yours
Food & Beverage
- The Club’s tailgating buffet is available three hours before kickoff and remains available until kickoff. Tickets for the buffet can be purchased with a credit card or be charged to your membership account.
- A full bar is available every game, and drink tickets can be paid for with a credit card or be charged to your membership account
Baylor Club has limited parking spaces available for Members to purchase at the adjacent Knox Hall. For more information, or to purchase a spot, please contact Membership Directors