Game Day Policy
The Red Raiders are all set for another stellar football season! Members experience the fun and excitement of home game weekends beginning Friday evening with our Rally Buffet and continuing into game days! Since only Red Raider Club seat and suite owners have access to the Club on Game Day, we moved our party to our Members-only Tailgate Tent located in the Engineering Key.
- Members have complimentary access to the Tailgate Tent.
- Members may bring guests for $10 per person.
- The Tailgate Tent opens three hours before kickoff and will remain open throughout the game.
- Reservations are recommended.
- Food & Beverage
- The Club's Tailgating Buffet will be complimentary to Members and included in the $10-per-guest charge
- A full bar is available every game. Drinks can be paid for with credit card or charged back to Membership.
The Texas Tech Club does not offer parking on Game Day
Where Champions Gather
With exceptional programming, business and social events, Members build lifelong relationships and develop a network of connections that lead to personal fulfillment and invaluable memories.
Experience a variety of dining experiences from our fine dining restaurant to wine and spirit dinners. Create lasting memories around the table with family, friends and Red Raiders fans!
We love to celebrate all aspects of life with you! We've been host to anniversary dinners, birthday parties, and even proposals! We also celebrate special holidays as a Club, so watch out for delicious holiday brunches or parties.
Building relationships is what we do best! We love to provide the perfect place to connect with clients, family, or friends. Join us for our monthly networking breakfast or utilize our co-working space for your business meeting.
The Dress Code
Texas Business Casual
We do allow exceptions for Texas Tech T-Shirts if there is a sporting event going on, and we’re in TEXAS, so jeans are always allowed!
Please no sandals on men or ripped garments. No hats are allowed in the dining room. You may remove your hat at the table or leave it with the concierge at the front desk.