Membership at The University of Texas Club
As a Member, you can enjoy full access to University of Texas Club's facilities and social events at our location in the Darrell K Royal - Texas Memorial Stadium, local benefits at businesses throughout Austin and access to worldwide travel privileges as part of the Invited network.
- Upgraded membership that allows additional access to the 6th Floor Club Level on home game days and 4 free guest passes at the tailgate tent.
- Enjoy access to amenities, workspaces, dining, social events, and no booking fees* for meeting facilities.
- $126 / Month
- Membership for residents of the Austin metro area.
- Get access to all things that make The University of Texas Club great - amenities, workspaces, dining, social events, and no booking fees* for meeting facilities
- $106 / Month
FACULTY & STAFF
- Play where your work with a Faculty & Staff Membership! Exclusively for those employed at The University of Texas.
- Take your campus experience farther with access to amenities, workspaces, dining, social events, and no booking fees* for meeting facilities at The University of Texas Club.
- $35 / Month
- For those who are age 34 or younger ready to make your mark, this is your ticket to success (must submit copy of your drivers license).
- Whether an alum of new to the campus, network, engage, or just enjoy the camaraderie of peers and friends with a Membership that gives you access to amenities, workspaces, dining, social events, and no booking fees* for meeting facilities.
- $56 / Month
I've been a Member from the day they opened the front door... The sense of community is what continues to bring me back for more. That, and the incredible food, the welcoming staff, the special events and 'extras.
The UT Club to me is the perfect meld of home, entertainment, sophistication, with delicious food and drinks being served to me.
The UT Club has been my business and social hub for 15 years. We have enjoyed hosting meetings, special events, great good, great football, and great friendships. And for the last year, the UT Club has been a safe, comfortable, and reliable 'home office' away from my home office. For that, I am grateful.