- 54-Hole Team Tournament
- Daily Formats: Scramble, Modified Alternate Shot, Best Ball
- Gross & Net Scoring
- Open & Senior Divisions
- Teams whose Male Player is 60+ years of age at the start of the event qualify for the Senior Division
- Depending on the total number of teams and team handicap ranges, each division may be flighted
- Tee Assignments
- Open Division / Male Tee
- Senior Division / Male or Senior Tee
- All Women Play from Forward Tees
Invited Member | $7,400 per couple
Invited Member Entry Package Includes:
- Traditional Category Room for 4-Nights, includes:
- Complimentary Resort Shuttle Service
- 10% off prevailing room rate three (3) days pre or post-peak nights
- 10% discount on Guided Historical Bunker Tour
- 10% discount on ANY Greenbrier Spa Service - Valid Sunday thru Thursday
- 15% discount on Greenbrier Golf Academy services
- Practice Round on Arrival Day (Meadows Course)
- Daily Breakfast in The Greenbrier’s Main Dining Room (Tuesday-Friday)
- Welcome Reception at The Greenbrier (Dinner, Drinks & Entertainment)
- (3) Tournament Rounds (On-Course Refreshments & Snacks)
- Round 1 – Snead Course (special access to Private Members Course at The Greenbrier Sporting Club)
- Round 2 – Meadows Course
- Round 3 – Old White (includes Forecaddie Fee)
- (3) Lunches on Tournament Days (Non-Alcoholic Beverages Included)
- Snead Course – Boxed Lunches served on course
- Meadows Course – Post-Round Lunch in Champions Room
- Old White – Post-Round Lunch in Champions Room
- Group Reception on Kate’s Mountain (BBQ Dinner, Drinks, Outdoor Games, & Entertainment)
- Awards Cocktail Reception & Dinner at The Greenbrier (Dinner, Drinks & Tournament Awards Ceremony)
- Player Gift Bag
- Complimentary Round of Golf on Departure Day with Cart (Choose between Meadows and Old White Courses; tee times subject to availability at time of booking)
Tournament Registration Details
- All teams are required to complete an online player registration via the Golf Genius Couples Tournament Portal.
- January 1-14, 2023 – Exclusive Entry Window for 2022 Tournament Participants
- January 15-March 31, 2023 – Open Entry for all Invited Members
- Deadline for Entry is March 31, 2023. If field capacity is reached sooner than March 31, members who submit an online registration will automatically be placed on a priority waitlist. Members will be moved off the Wait List beginning April 1, 2023, in the order which they signed up to backfill any cancelations or additional spots in the field which may be added on a space available basis.
Entry Terms & Conditions
- Members’ club account will be billed within 14 business days of when their registration is submitted.
- If the National Tournament you’re registering for offers a payment by credit card option, the member’s card will be charged at the time their registration is submitted. Please note a 3% surcharge is added to the Member Entry Package rate to cover credit card processing charges.
- Members may cancel their registration for a refund prior to the March 31, 2023, entry deadline of once Open Entry closes, whichever comes sooner. After Open Entry closes, there will be no refunds for registered player cancelations unless the member or the members club provides a fully paid substitute to replace the canceling member. All cancelation requests must be submitted to the Director of National Tournaments in writing. Refunds for entry charges billed to member accounts will be made within 30 days from when the member’s cancelation request is approved by the Director of National Tournaments.
- A complete summary of Tournament Entry Terms and Conditions along with Player Waiver is provided above the online registration form. In order to successfully submit the player registration, a member must acknowledge that he/she has read the Terms and Conditions and agrees to them.
THIS COMPLETE TOURNAMENT EXPERIENCE IS LIMITED TO 50 MEMBER TEAMS. SPACES WILL BE CONFIRMED ON A FIRST-TO-SIGN-UP BASIS.
Once capacity is reached a Wait List will be established to backfill any cancelations and/or fill additional places in the field on a space-available basis pending The Greenbrier’s room and golf occupancy levels.
The Greenbrier is conveniently located just 15-minutes from Greenbrier Valley Airport (LWB), which is served by Contour Airlines, offering daily flights from Charlotte (CLT). Guests can book Contour Airlines direct or through its code share arrangement with American Airlines. Other convenient airports are located in Roanoke, Virginia (ROA) and Charleston, West Virginia (CRW) with service provided by major carriers. The resort is also accessible by Amtrak from Washington’s Union Station.
101 Main Street West
White Sulphur Springs, WV
Lewisburg, WV (Approximately 17 miles, 15 minutes)
Greenbrier Valley Regional Airport (LWB)
Roanoke, VA (Approximately 65 miles, 90 minutes)
Roanoke-Blacksburg Regional Airport (ROA)
Charleston, WV (Approximately 84 miles, 2.5 hours)
Yeager Airport (CRW)