Tennis House Rules
Court Usage Policies
- Tennis Programs and Member Lessons have first priority on court choice when scheduled in advance.
- Leagues have priority for scheduled matches but must follow individual reservation policy for make-up matches.
- Individuals may reserve one court per day, per Member, by telephone or in person up to one week in advance, beginning at 9 AM.
- Reservations can be made online, in person or by phone.
- Players with reservations and walk-ons must register before taking the court during shop hours.
- Walk-ons must relinquish court to players with reservations up to 15 minutes late of reservation time.
- Individuals may have a maximum of nine balls on court when next to another uncovered court.
- Juniors playing without an adult Member may use the courts on a walk-on basis only.
- Dress code: Proper tennis attire as determined by the director of tennis is required at all times.
- Absolutely no cutoff shorts for men or ladies, no sleeveless shirts for men.
- Regulation tennis shoes are required. No jogging shoes allowed.
Court Fee & Guest Fee Policies
- There is no Member court fee.
- Reserved courts that are not cancelled at least one-hour prior to play are subject to a late cancellation fee.
- Guest fee for guests registered prior to play is $10 per guest.
- Guests who are not registered prior to players taking the court are charged $10 per guest.
- Guests must be accompanied by at least one Member. No more than three guests per Member.
- The same guest can play no more than twice per calendar month, even with various Members.
- Juniors are not charged a guest fee unless playing with an adult.