Los Angeles Tournaments & Outings
Entertain your colleagues with a golf outing, put together a tournament for fun, coordinate a groom's golf outing, host your charity’s fundraising tournament, play golf after your next meeting and more. The possibilities are endless. From our amazing golf course to the presentation of the food, service and elegant atmosphere, Braemar Country Club is the perfect location for your next golf outing. Our commitment is to provide first-class planning, quality cuisine and service that will make your event memorable.
We understand that course selection and an overall great package are key to hosting a memorable event. To find out more, contact our tournament sales director.
Top 5 advantages to hosting your golf tournaments & outings at Braemar Country Club:
A premier private club setting
Located in Tarzana, Braemar Country Club provides the ideal setting for golf tournaments and outings of all sizes. With its rolling hills and featuring a golf course with a new 27-hole layout and a beautiful Southern California backdrop, Braemar offers an enjoyable experience for your guests. From planning to preparation, our tournament professionals provide personalized service and help take care of the details.
Professional tournament services
From planners coordinating their first event, to seasoned professionals, you can be sure our staff will be here every step of the way to ensure your success. We’ll exceed your expectations and pay attention to the details.
Our tournament services include:
- Complimentary round of golf for tournament coordinator(s)
- Certificates for each participant to play our course again for cart fee
- Green fee, cart and range
- Carts fully stocked with towels and tees
- Curbside bag handling and rental clubs available
- Complimentary skirted registration, auction and prize tables
- Personalized cart signs, scorecards and rules sheet
- Professional tournament scoring and handicapping
- Placement and collection of all sponsor signs and banners
- Setup of contest markers
- Preferred prices for merchandise purchases and tournament gifts
- Room to host your pre- or post-tournament party (room availability and minimums apply)
Unique options to enhance your event
The special touches and little extras can take your event from ordinary to unforgettable. We offer a variety of options you can add to your event.
- Hole-in-one packages
- Food & beverage (on and off course)
- Merchandise packages or custom logo items
- Printing of course signage and banners
- On-course clinics or skills games
- Specialty linens or party decorations
- Canopy tents, tables and chairs on course
- Rental clubs
Event Sales Director
Serving since 2016
Carole joined Invited in 2016, after 15 years of Private Event planning, and event production for the Riviera Country Club in Pacific Palisades. Carole has produced hundreds of weddings and Bar/Bat-Mitzvahs, and many notable golf tournaments, among them the annual PGA Tournament. She also has experience producing all types of social and fundraising events, as well as golf and tennis tournaments.Carole accepted the position of Private Events Director at Braemar Country Club because she enjoys working with Members and guests, and has a passion for envisioning your dream, and making it a reality. Carole accomplishes this through her expertise and enthusiasm, and with the ultimate goal of designing flawless events from start-to-finish.
Director of Member Experience
Serving since 2022